Windfinder Forecast

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Possible fractured right foot...


Right heel X-ray, originally uploaded by Trackingtom.

My 'it should be O.K. in the morning' attitude didn't work out to be as I planned.
I woke with the same sharp pain in my step as I did the day before and with some coercion from workmates I decided to have it checked out.
The Physio in South Melbourne referred me to the radiology in Caulfield for an X-Ray. The radiologist said from first glance there didn't seem to be a break or fracture but he would look at it closer over the next few hours.


I have an appointment on Thursday with my physio and if he believes that the pain is not from a break but from something like a strain, I should be back on the water in 2 weeks. A break regretfully is more. Fingers crossed for a strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment